We will hold details about you such as your name, address, telephone number and E-mail address. We are required to hold these details for the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligation to send you the goods that you have ordered. In addition, you may have consented to sign up to our newsletter. We will therefore use your information in order to keep you up to date with products or events that we feel may be of interest to you. We will endeavour to keep your personal information up to date.
You have the right to:
- have access to the personal information we hold about you;
- have rectified any incomplete, inaccurate out-of-date personal information that we hold about you;
- have personal information we hold about you erased from our systems;
- have the processing of your personal information restricted; and
- receive the personal information we hold about you transmitted to another party.
Please note that these rights may only apply in certain circumstances. If you do contact us to exercise any of these rights we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will only use this information in order to verify your identity. If at any time you wish to exercise you rights then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list please click on the unsubscribe link within the mailing or contact us at email@example.com and we will remove your details. Your information will be retained for no longer than a period of 7 years.